What we offer
Clinical assessment – Psychological assessment for clients across the lifespan experiencing a broad range of social, behavioural and psychological difficulties. Areas of assessment may include; mental health and well-being, personality development, cognitive functioning, parental & family functioning and neurodevelopmental difficulty.
Common presentations include those experiencing:
- Low mood
- Persistent worry and anxiety
- Post-trauma responses
- Sleep difficulties
- Family and relationship concerns
- Obsessive and ritualistic behaviours
- Problem eating
- Difficulties with anger or violence
- Addictive behaviours (e.g. alcohol, substance misuse, gambling)
Therapy Services – Evidence-based and evidence-informed psychological interventions for clients and families experiencing psychological difficulties that include:
- Cognitive behaviour therapy (CBT)
- Systemic and family intervention
- Trauma-informed interventions
- Dyadic Developmental Psychotherapy (DDP)
- Eye Movement Desensitisation Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Mindfulness / Dialectical behaviour therapy (DBT) informed approaches
Personal development – Clinical supervision and psychological support to promote personal growth and well-being.
Well-being & resilience strategy – Tailored individual, group and organisational programmes and strategic consultation aimed at developing formal mental health care pathways, psychological resilience and promoting well-being.